Friday, November 12, 2010

Intuitive Flow Yoga and Healing Centre

I had heard wonderful things about owner, Linda Madani through Jody and local gallery owner Donna.  The trick was getting there!  Karya and I drove around trying to find the footpath from the local Bintang market but couldn’t quite figure it out.  

Finally we decided to go the route of least resistance.  Come on, I’ll take you there!

Found the stairs…










At the top took a right…





Once I got to the top of these stairs...





Here’s what welcomed me.  How would you like to practice yoga with this view?








Her Yoga and Indian prayer altars...







And the breathtaking views!





As you might anticipate Linda was caring, warm and gentle.  Her sense of deep commitment to her art is evident in the studio, in her practice and in her person.

1 comment: